Evidence of Cruelty Evidence of Cruelty

Promotion of Moral Values

The more of your cartoons I watch, the more partial I become to sodomy. What was that song in the menu? I'm thinking of losing my ass virginity to it.

Catobleper responds:

Mix Master Mike - Full Range Earmuff

[K3] Annihilate the KK [K3] Annihilate the KK

Ironic, isn't it?

If I said it was terrible, this review would be deleted even with some criticism, even though I just did.

You can't call someone out for spam if your own movie is at the bottom of the barrel. Not to mention you put a bunch of dicks right at the beginning of the movie. Can you say hypocrisy?

Focusing on the actual quality, it was pretty bad. Spend more time refining you dicks, and add more content than a midshot walking loop. At the very least color in the man. Something you might want to also focus one is tightening up your FBF and get down your timing.

There's tons of voice actors on the internet, so there isn't really an excuse for having such a poor quality voice over.

Also, make your lines smoother of something. Just practice and be original next time instead of harping on some group who just wants attention anyway.

4L74IR responds:

finally! a great review
So yeah, I can and I will do better flashes for the next time, though not in this account heh... you will eventually find my good flash. perhaps remember that one character with the knife, he will come back anew.
this was not meant to be spam or anything of that sort, it was more of a mocking animation of the [kk] style I did put that dick in cuz I plainly wanted to mock that retarded cat they got in theirs.
This was made more as an anger burst... i gotta admit it, i got annoyed while trying to get a higher blam/protection points.
What you just said in your review made me think of what I really was doing as an animator, I can do better than that trust me... in fact, I will send you my next piece of work (which I am working on) from my other account.
Indeed it was Ironic, and i didnt mean this to be a good animation at all.
anyway, thx for the crtitic.

Your Newgrounds. Your Newgrounds.

That was bugging me too.

Thank god someone had the sense to not copy Allen Awesome's format religiously. (Ha, puns.)

Its difficult wading through all the submissions to find those few unique takes on an overused, (but now at least), concept. Fortunately I stumbled upon this. The animation was excellent, however it contrasted greatly with the dark grainy video. Might want to get some lights in there next time.

The voice was none too welcoming either, but that's an extremely minor gripe.

I don't want to say what I voted on this, because those reviews seem to get deleted, so I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with "five".

Come Clarity Collab Come Clarity Collab

An example to be upheld.

Having followed this and even been apart of it for a short period, I must say it has improved a great deal from when I last saw everyone's parts. Every artist had a very unique style, and while some surpassed others, all parts were still excellent and no one brought down the overall quality of the collab.

Again, great animation, and none of the typical cliches often associated with collab, i.e. static characters lip syncing, painfully obvious adaptations of lyrics, etc. Even in some well recognized collabs I feel that has taken away from something great, but such is not the case with Come Clarity.

Those complaining of lack of a storyline should quite frankly pull their heads out of their ass and look at some other music collaborations and see where those may have failed this has succeeded. With all the artists it would take ages to work together on a consistent plot, and the only way for it to be accomplished would be to tell the animators what to do, whereas this gives them complete creative freedom.

Great collab, nice music, fantastic parts by all.

You can not kill Hank You can not kill Hank

Dicks

I don't see what everyone is complaining about, Tricky the Clown was the best part.

Nice smooth animation, great pacing, and animated dicks.

5/5

Sternman offers salvation Sternman offers salvation

What can I say.

A very nice break from the norm of this site. A tad on the simple side, but I like your sense of humor.

Ecke responds:

TINU

DD : The collab DD : The collab

Orgasmic

Despite the truth being one or more members that go by the name "Bendo" linked me here telling me to leave a nice review, I'm sure all parts throughout were so fantastic I dare not ruin my expectations by watching it.

Chick, chicka chicka.

rebaz responds:

wtf? i dont want reviews like this, i'd rather have a honest review then all 101 010 110 10 10 , fuck this man, fuck you and fuck bendo

Aqua Teen House Party Aqua Teen House Party

Awesome.

The artwork was great, as usual. The music did get a tad repetitive, but didn't really matter. Glad to see the score bumped up a bit since I last saw it.

30 Hour Challenge 30 Hour Challenge

Down right sexy.

All the parts were great, cept for Reyals'.

That guy sucks.

yodd responds:

Reyals can go fie in a fire.

Mr.Peanut Mr.Peanut

What'd Sugg say?

Yo tengo un perro rojo. El es muy perezoso.

Tu eres un bastardo perezoso.